Film Poster Picture Sketches

These are my film poster sketches for my Film Posters . As my film poster is called Confined I decided to to either choose between an eye theme or a Justice is Silent theme for my film poster. This is as I believed that this in fact shows a lot of mystery in my film poster and indicates that everything perhaps is not as it seems to be. Additionally I believe that using either one of the two would give my film poster a Unique Selling Point as I am not showing the characters/ actors face leaving it a mystery to the viewers of the film trailer or the poster. For my first sketch, I decided to add a question on the film poster to allow my viewers to think about what they would exactly do in that situation if his life was suddenly snatched . In my second poster, I have drawn the Justice is Silent theme for my poster. Behind the individual, I have drawn lines which are meant to resemble jail bars showing the restriction of the character.

Comments

Popular Posts